October 16, 2015

Friday I'm in Love


Hey Friends! How was your week? Ours was a busy one, but a good one. This whole month has been flying by and I'm all full of randomness today.

1. My sister Missy fell from her horse a few weeks ago and BROKE her back in 4 places. I was so terrified when I heard the news I couldn't sleep a wink. She is okay and at home and can walk with a walker, but in a lot of pain. So thankful she is okay and can walk but so sorry that this happened to her!

2. Last weekend we visited Leipzig! They have such an awesome zoo, one of the best if not the best I've ever been to. Worth a trip to Leipzig just for the zoo, but the city is pretty nice too.

3. Last Friday, I went for a Volksmarch (German for people's march/walk) with Cooper and his school for 5km. We had an awesome time even with the rain. In the picture above you can see the kids in Cooper's class swarming under his umbrella for fun downtown.

4. Feeling like soups and chili and pumpkin pies for the weekend. The cold has come, and along with it, the damp foggy skies. I feel like wrapping up on the couch in blankets and watching a movie tonight.

Here are some interesting finds from the web... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!