March 27, 2015

Friday I'm in Love



I'm so thankful the weekend is here! It's been a long week with training and meetings and I'm ready for the weekend. I haven't been able to go to sleep easily lately, all emotional and freaked out by the Germanwings flight and other tragic news. Hoping I can tonight.

We've started a little routine/tradition at home with homemade pizzas and a movie on Friday night, and I'm honestly so looking forward to it. Tuesdays have become Taco Tuesdays. It makes planning dinners a little easier for the week, and the kids enjoy the routine. Anyone else have a weekly tradition?

This week, we had some resiliency training in our office. We watched this TED talk on stress, and you must watch this one. Really, you must! Just changing the way you view stress can save your life. I was going to write up a whole post on the article, but didn't find the time. Here are a bunch more links you might enjoy:


1 comment:

  1. I haven't been sleeping well either. So many hard things going on that weigh on our minds. Wishing you a peaceful sleep tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!