March 6, 2015

Cake&Whiskey

Hey everyone! Today I am excited to announce that I am a guest blogger over at Cake&Whiskey! I am so thrilled. Cake&Whiskey is an awesome new magazine.  You can find out more about the magazine, blog and website here.

You can check out my first post here on five ways to stay active even in the winter. Winter is close to an end, I promise. Only a few more weeks till Spring!

Also, I know I haven't been posting much to the blog. Trying to figure out what to do with my current blog. I love to write, and enjoy having the diary of trips and moments with my kids etc, but not sure if I should keep the current format and name or change it etc. So, while I figure all that out, please, I welcome comments on what you like or dislike about the current blog. What posts are your favorite? Maybe I need to put a survey on here to solicit some responses...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And all the blog sites you recommend, and all the crafting you do, for the home and with your children. I always look forward to 'Friday I'm In Love'! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a writer for Cake & Whiskey and I enjoyed reading your post this morning. :-) One of my best friends lives in Germany with her two little girls, and the long winters are hard for her too. So I send her pictures of my Australian Summer to keep her going, and she sends me pictures of her German snow to cheer my Canadian heart. :-) I love Germany very much and look forward to visiting again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!